NasalCare Solution Premix:
This is part of the patented system, and the formulation contains:
- Mineral-rich sea salt, proven better than regular salt
- Soothing aloe vera extract
- CO2 producer (sodium bicarbonate) for better allergy relief
- pH balanced with citric acid and sodium citrate
- Friendlier to your sensitive, fragile nasal lining than regular saline
- More effective in cleansing than regular saline
- No stinging, burning or nasal dryness
- Soothing and moisturizing
- Helps to prevent nosebleeds
- All natural, free of preservatives, iodine and latex
- So safe that even children and pregnant women can enjoy it all the time
The residual portion of the nasal rinse solution protects your sinuses even after washing, as it can moisturize the nasal cavity for a longer time period, and improve “air-filtering” function by enhancing nasal mucociliary clearance.
People with nasal/sinus problems, such as allergic rhinitis, acute sinus infections, chronic rhinosinusitis, nasal congestion, nasal dryness, post nasal drip, nasal polyps, pregnancy rhinitis, colds & flu, post-nasal or sinus surgery, post-nasal or sinus radiation therapy, or post-chemotherapy, will benefit from using NasalCare®.